The Department of Employment and Labour: Mpumalanga, in partnership with Dr. JS Moroka Local Municipality will host a service delivery campaign at Siyabuswa. The campaign with several sessions, is aimed at creating awareness on the integrated services that the Department has to offer.
The campaign will take place from 28 February until 03 March 2022. It aims to bring a basket of services to communities to expedite client inquiries, registrations, and claims. By focusing on remote communities, such initiatives bring a one-stop-shop to clients who would otherwise incur travel costs to access their benefits.
The following services will be provided:
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases (COID)
- Registration of work-seekers on ESSA database – Public Employment Services (PES)
- Inspection and Enforcement Services - IES
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF): Covid19 TERS inquiries, new UIF applications, claims assessment, processing of payments, resolution of UIF inquiries
- Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA)
The sessions are scheduled as follows:
Date: 28 February 2022 until 03 March 2022
Venue: Siyabuswa visiting point
Time: 09:00 – 17:00 daily
Members of the public that wish to be assisted on the above-mentioned services are encouraged to bring along the following documents:
• ID Documents/Valid Passport
• Proof of residence
NB: ALL COVID-19 REGULATIONS PROTOCOLS WILL BE OBSERVED.
For more information, please contact:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations
066 478 9080
For media inquiries, kindly contact:
Acting Head of Communication
066 301 email@example.com
“Covid-19 is still around and to be safe,wash hands or sanitise frequently and always wear your mask"
Issued by: Department of Employment and Labour
© 2019 - The South African Department of Employment & Labour