Regulations and Notices
Regulations and Notices promulgated by the Department of Labour
Draft Circular Regarding Compensation for the Occupationally Acquired
- This circular instruction clarifies the governments position regarding the compensation of claims for occupationally acquired HIV.
General Notice for Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases
- The Department of Labour releases its amendments to the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act.
- Instruction for
- This circular instruction is issued to clarify the position in regard to compensation of claims for byssinosis.
- Instruction for lung
- This circular gives instructions for claiming from the Compensation Fund for work related lung cancer.
Instruction on permanent disablement from hearing loss
- Instruction for compensation for permanent hearing loss
Instruction regarding Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure
- Instruction for compensation claims for mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure at the workplace.
Instruction regarding pulmonary TB associated with silica dust
- This circular instruction clarifies claims for compensation of claims for pulmonary tuberculosis associated with silica dust exposure.
regarding upper limb disorder
- This circular clarifies the compensation for work related upper limbs disorder.
Instruction regarding upper respiratory tract disorders
- Circular instruction work regarding compensation for work related upper respiratory tract disorders.
regarding work aggravated asthma
- This circular instruction is issued to clarify the position in regard to compensation of claims for work aggravated asthma.
- Instructions on
- This instruction sets out the procedures to be followed to ensure proper management and implementation of baseline audiograms