The Labour Relations Act (LRA), Act 66 of 1995 aims to promote
economic development, social justice, labour peace and democracy in the
The Labour Relations Act applies to all employers, workers, trade
unions and employers’ organisations, but does not apply to -
members of the:
- National Defence Force;
- National Intelligence Agency; or
- South African Secret Service.
Online version of the Labour Relations Act as amended by the
- Amendment - Afrikaans Labour Relations Act 1998,
- Amendment - Labour Relations Act 1996,
- Amendment - Labour Relations Act 1998,
- Amendment - Labour Relations Act 2000, and
- Amendment - Labour Relations Act 2002
To download a file, right-click on the link and select "Save
About file formats
This icon indicates that the file is a
Microsoft Word document. You must have Microsoft Word
installed on your computer in order to open the file.
|This icon indicates that the file is a Adobe Portable
Document (PDF) file. You must have the free Adobe Acrobat
Reader installed on your computer in order to open the file. Download Adobe Reader — free software for
viewing and printing Adobe Portable Document Format files.
More Labour Relations Act Information