by admin — last modified 2015-05-12 12:28
Download special reports, guides, and other useful information
- Approved Inspection Authority: Major hazard installations, March 2015
- Occupational Health & Hygiene Approved Inspection Authorities, March 2015
Chemical Sector Occupational Health and Safety Accord, 7 November
- Guide on workers' health protection through the good handling and use of Crystaline Silica dust and products containing it
- Health and Safety in Chemical Industries
- Inspector's Conference presentations , 28 - 30 April 2011
- These are different documents from the Inspector's Conference, April 2011.
- Construction Seminar Feb-2011 Documents
- Silicosis prevention programme- a guideline
- These are different documents from the Seminar in Feb-2011.
- These are different forms of chemicals that are used in Agriculture to kill pests and protect crops.
OHS issues in Sawmills and wood manufacturing plants are common to those of most large industrial facilities...
- This document acts as a guideline for Approved Inspection Authorities for the Explosives Regulations.
Approved Inspection Authorities Guidance Notes on the Major Hazard
- This document acts as a guideline to the Major Hazard Installation Regulations.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance to all persons, who are responsible for or concerned with the control and prevention of exposure to asbestos in the working environment.
- Occupational Health and Safety in shopping centres
- Beroepsgesondheid en veiligheid in winkelsentrums
- Bophelo bo botle le polokeho mosebetsing ditsing tsa mabenkele
- Occupational Health and Safety in Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Beroepsgesondheid en veiligheid in skole, kolleges en universiteite
- Bophelo bo botle le polokeho dikolong, dikholetjheng le diunivesithing
- Beroepsgesondheid en veiligheid in die Yster-en-staalsecktor
- Beroepsgesondheid en veiligheid in landbou en bosbou
- Health and Safety in Small Businesses
- Bophelo bo botle le polokeho dikgwebong tse nyenyane
- Gesondheid en veiligheid in kleinsake-ondernemings
- Construction Health and
- Construction - Health and
- This booklet contains information for employers and workers in the construction industry.
- Bophelo bo botle le polokeho mokgeng wa kaho
- Gesondheid en veiligheid vir die konstruksiebedryf
- Bophelo bo botle le polokeho mosebetsing temong le merung
- Occupational Health and Safety in Agriculture
- Certificate of Competency Info Brochure
- The document provides instructions, rules and syllabi for the examinations concerning the Certificate of Competency as a mechanical and electrical engineer.Criteria for registration as asbestos contractor
- This document provides the criteria needed to become an asbestos contractor. Any person who intends to carry out demolishing of asbestos work must be a Registered Asbestos Contractor before commencing with demolition work.
- Demolition Work Guideline
- The purpose of this document is to provide guidance notes for the safe handling of asbestos containing material that may be disturbed by the demolition of or structural alterations to buildings or structures.
- Entities Approved to Perform Load testing on Lifting Machines
Notes on the Explosives Regulations
- This document acts as a guideline to the Explosives Regulations.
Notes on the Major Hazard Installation Regulation
- This document contains explanatory notes on the Major Hazard Installation Regulation.
Administrative Regulations explanatory notes
- The General Administrative Regulations explanatory notes determines the administrative procedure of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Gesondheid en veiligheid in die voedsel en drankbedryf
- Gesondheid en veiligheidsgids vir die konstruksiebedryf
- Guidance Notes for Explosives Managers and Workplaces for Surface Blasters
- This document acts as a guideline for Explosives Managers and Workplaces for Surface Blasters for the Explosives Regulations
- Improving the
working conditions of our people
- This document highlights the achievements of the government in providing better working conditions of previously disadvantaged people and providing more opportunities to all.
Information brochure for application of accredited person for
This brochure provides information to those who want to apply to become an accredited electrical installer. Including the different options, requirements, qualifications needed and documents to be submitted.
seMpilo kunye noKhuseleko apho kwaKhiwa khona
Isikhokelo seMpilo kunye noKhuseleko apho kwaKhiwa khona
- The purpose of this guide is to help all persons responsible for, or concerned with lead within the working environment.
- Licensing of
Explosives Workplaces guidance notes
This document acts as a guideline for Licensing Explosives workplaces.
- Mutakalo na Tsireledzo kha Limaga la Zwiliwa na Zwiniwa
- Na ke eng eo basebetsi le baramesebetsi ba lokelang ho etseba ka silikosese (silicosis)?
- National Programme for the Elimination of Silicosis
- This programme outlines the commitment of government to significantly reduce Silicosis
- Principle of the
National Explosives Council
This document outlines the principles of the National Explosives Council.
- Rihanyo na Vuhlayiseki eka Vumaki bya Swakudya na Swakunwa
- Seo mosebetsi e mong le e mong a lokelang ho se tseba mabapi le bophelo bo botle le ho bolokeha mesebetsing
exposure and its effect on the physiology of workers
Exploring the effects of Silicosis in the workplace
- Wat behoort werknemers en werkgewers van silikose te weet?
- Wat elke werker en werkgewer moet weet oor gesondheid en veiligheid in die werkplek
What every worker should know about health and safety in the
- This guide is intended to explain the Occupational Health and safety act and is written in the interest of workers in South Africa.
- What you should know about
- This pamphlet discusses Silicosis in the workplace and it's effects on a workers health.