Form BCEA2 - Wages Register
by Zopedol — last modified 2007-11-28 12:22
The Basic Conditions of Employment Act requires that employers keep records of time worked and pay received by workers.
What is The Purpose of This Form?
This form provides a template for employee records showing time worked and pay received.
Who Fills in This Form?
Employers must keep this form for 3 years after the last entry.
Employers who keep this record do not have to keep any other records about working time and pay of their workers.
Workers have the right to inspect the records.
To download a file, right-click on the link and select "Save Target As...".
This icon indicates that the file is a Adobe Portable Document (PDF) file. You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to open the file. Download Adobe Reader — free software for viewing and printing Adobe Portable Document Format files.
Guide to Overtime
- The Basic Conditions of Employment regulates overtime working hours and pay for such hours.
Guide to Pay Slips
- The Basic Conditions of Employment Act stipulates that employers must give workers certain details each time they are paid.
Basic Guide to Public Holidays
- The Basic Conditions of Employment stipulates the conditions for working on Public Holidays for workers.
Basic Guide to Working Hours
- The Basic Conditions of Employment Act regulates working hours and rest periods for workers.
Basic Guide to Working on Sundays
- The Basic Conditions of Employment prescribes the wages for working on a Sunday.
Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Applies to all employers and workers and regulates leave, working hours, employment contracts, deductions, pay slips, and termination
- Arrangement of Working Time