Form BCEA1 - Summary of the Act - English
by Zopedol — last modified 2010-04-01 03:41
The following is a summary of the provisions of the most important sections of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 1997, as amended.
To download a file, right-click on the link and select "Save Target As...".
This icon indicates that the file is a Microsoft Word document. You must have Microsoft Word installed on your computer in order to open the file.
- All employers must comply with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act
Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Applies to all employers and workers and regulates leave, working hours, employment contracts, deductions, pay slips, and termination
- Form BCEA1 - Summary of
the Act - English
- All employers must display a copy of this summary of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act in the workplace.
- Form BCEA1K- Summary of the
Act - Zulu
- All employers must display the copy of the act in their premises